Color ribbons – Excellent print quality at high speeds.
General purpose wax thermal transfer ribbons
DURACOAT™ – DC-100
• Excellent choice when color is needed for general purpose labeling applications
• Superior print quality for text, graphics and logos
• Prints well at high speeds
– General purpose labeling
– Shipping, warehousing, and receiving labeling
– Shelf and bin labeling
– Retail tag and label applications
– Textile and apparel labeling
– Flexible packaging applications
– Coated and uncoated paper tag and label stock
– Polyethelene films
Process: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
Spot: Red, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Green, Maroon, Gray, Gold
• Film Thickness: 4.5 Microns
• Total Ribbon Thickness: 8.0 Microns
• Ink Melting Point: 68º C, 154 F
• Recommended Maximum Print Speed: 8 IPS
This diagram is representative of the DC-100 ribbon used in general purpose applications when printing on coated tag and label stocks.
To ensure optimal performance, please adhere to the following environmental conditions for use, shipping and storage.
o For optimal print results, thermal transfer printing should occur in the temperature range of 5º C (41º F) to 35º C (95º F) at 45% to 85% relative humidity.
o Recommended shipping conditions for up to one month duration are -5º C (23º F) to 45º C (113º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
o To ensure the ribbon’s performance, our suggested storage conditions for up to one year duration are -5º C (23º F) to 40º C (104º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
Please Note: Exposing IIMAK Thermal Transfer Ribbons to direct sunlight or moisture will cause damage to the ribbons.