- 4″ – 8.5″ Wide Print Width
- Thermal Transfer
- High Resolution: 300dpi
- Easy to Load!
- Snap-in Printhead (no tools needed)
- Ideal for Limited Space
- Self-Centering Media Guide
- Extended 2 year Warranty available
Easy, Easy, Easy to Use!
The Falcon 8’s high resolution 300 dpi printhead produces clear, crisp barcodes, text, and graphic images. Its advanced design ensures easy media loading and snap-in printhead replacement with no tools needed.
Compact, Reliable, Robust
The Falcon 8 is compact and fits into small spaces. The printer’s dimensions are 9.6 inches tall, 15.1 inches wide and only 7.1 inches deep. The Falcon 8 is also very robust. Its casing is made of industrial strength steel which allows it to function in even the harshest environments.
The Falcon 8’s self-centering paper media guide takes the guesswork out of label loading media. It automatically adjusts to your label size. The center-loaded media path ensures a sharp, clear image across the full 8.5″ print width of the media.
The Falcon 8 operates with any host system using TPCL language. The Windows™ driver allows the user to control the printer in a GUI (Graphical user interface) environment. The Falcon 8 required almost no maintenance.
- • Location: Moveable, Centered
- • Type: Reflective, transmissive
- • Detection: Label gap or notch & black mark sensing
- • Label length program command setting
- • Speed: 2-4 inches per second
• Maximum Length: 640mm
- • Maximum Width: 216.8mm (8.5″)
- • Serial (standard RS-232C))
- • Parallel (standard Centronics)
- • Universal power supply 100-120V, 60 Hz
- • FCC Class A, CE Class A
- • Cutter, External Ethernet Adapter