- Drop-in replacement for Zebra
- ZPL Emulation standard
- USB 2.0 & Serial interfaces standard
- 203 dpi
- Print speed: 4 ips
- 300 Meter Ribbon Supply
- 2 MB Flash, 8MB SDRAM
- Extended 2 year Warranty available
- Hot Swap® Service Available
The TTP-244 Plus thermal transfer label printer offers a powerful solution for customers who need a high quality bar code printer at the lowest overall cost of ownership. Only TSC delivers a low purchase price and supports a 300 meter ribbon supply that keeps both daily and lifetime operating costs lower than any competition.
The TTP-244 Plus re-defines low volume desktop bar code printing. Because of its dual-motor design, the TTP-244 Plus offers the largest media and ribbon capacities in its class. No other printer can easily power a 300 meter thermal transfer ribbon along with a full 8” OD roll of labels. With its fast print speed and the largest memory capacity in its class, the TTP-244 Plus easily outperforms the competition.
These virtually trouble free units feature a standard two-year warranty. Once you plug it in, you won’t have to worry about it.
The TTP-244 Plus features a small, compact footprint,it is perfect for a variety of label and tag printing applications. The TTP-244 Plus can print a wide variety of labels ranging from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product identification labels and tags.
Other applications include automobile service shops, walk-in shipping and mail centers, and inventory control for stock rooms. And with PDF417 and MaxiCode two dimensional bar code capabilities, the TTP-244 Plus can print complex transportation formats.
The TTP-244 Plus offers the following features:
- • 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB DRAM,2MB FLASH memory
- • Internally Scalable True Type fonts
- • TSPL-EZ firmware emulates Eltron and Zebra languages out of the box
- • Dual-motor gear driven design
- • 300 meter ribbon supply on a 1” core (coated side out)
- • 4.3” OD internal media supply, optional external media unwinder supports 8” OD label rolls on 3” cores
- • 4 inches per second print speed
- • USB 2.0 & RS-232C interfaces
- • Free bundled labeling software and Windows drivers