Ultra Tough Resin Thermal Transfer Ribbon
Developed exclusively by IIMAK chemists, the SP990 is an ultra premium resin ribbon specifically formulated to resist the harshest chemicals including xylene and toluene. Its exceptional performance can be attributed to a proprietary acrylic in the chemistry which strongly anchors the thermal transfer image to the substrate. In addition, SP990 also features maximum heat and abrasion resistance. SP990 is ideally suited to print on a variety of top-coated and print treated polyesters, including labels and overlaminations.
SP990 ribbons are anti static and feature the patented Clean Start®, the industry’s only printhead cleaner built in to the ribbon at no additional charge. Over 50 configurations are available in widths from 1” to 8” for standard barcode industrial and desktop printers.
• New, proprietary acrylic component anchors image to polyesters for maximum durability
• Unmatched resistance to very harsh chemicals like xylene and toluene
• Exceptional heat and abrasion resistance
• Outstanding fine line quality
• Clean Start built-in printhead cleaner extends printhead life