Color ribbons – Superior print quality with exceptional scratch and smudge resistance.
Premium Wax/Resin Color Thermal Transfer Ribbons
DURACOAT™ – DC-200
• Excellent choice for color applications when the durability of a wax ribbon is not sufficient
• Superior print quality for graphics, logos and text
• Exceptional scratch and smudge resistance
– General purpose labeling
– Shipping, warehousing, and receiving labels
– Shelf and bin labeling
– Textile and apparel applications
– Retail tag and label applications
– Nursery and lumber applications
– Flexible packaging applications
-Coated paper tag and label stock
-Polyethylene and polypropylene films
– Process Colors: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
– Spot Colors: Lemon Yellow, Orange, Red, Wine, Shamrock Green, Forest Green, Royal Blue, Midnight Blue, Violet, Brown, Silver, Gold and White
• Film Thickness: 4.5 Microns
• Total Ribbon Thickness: 7.4 Microns
• Ink Melting Point: 80º C, 176º F
• Recommended Maximum Print Speed: 8 IPS
This diagram is representative of DC-200 ribbons used in premium applications when printing on coated tag and label stocks and synthetic films.
To ensure optimal performance, please adhere to the following environmental conditions for use, shipping and storage.
ο For optimal print results, thermal transfer printing should occur in the temperature range of 5º C (41º F) to 35º C (95º F) at 45% to 85% relative humidity.
ο Recommended shipping conditions for up to one month duration are -5º C (23º F) to 45º C (113º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
ο To ensure the ribbon’s performance, our suggested storage conditions for up to one year duration are -5º C (23º F) to 40º C (104º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
Please Note: Exposing IIMAK Thermal Transfer Ribbons to direct sunlight or moisture will cause damage to the ribbons.