- Accelerate the speed of goods moving through the supply chain
- Get the right medication to the right patient at the right time
- Inform workers how to handle hazardous substances safely
- Tell a parent that a snack has an ingredient to which their child is allergic
- Track a food-borne illness back to the field where it started
- Reduce shrinkage on the retail shop floor
- And much more
BarTender gives you the design power and flexibility to satisfy the most demanding labeling needs:
- Use professionally designed templates or design your own.
- Let BarTender’s smart wizards guide you through critical design decisions to maximize your printing performance and compliance with important standards.
- Select among 50+ drawing shapes, and resize, reshape and color them in just about any way imaginable.
- Use BarTender’s hundreds of symbols and images, or import your own graphics.
- Use your own fonts or those built into the printer.
- Design your own forms for entering data at print time.
- Generate anything from simple serial numbers to advanced custom serialization sequences.
BarTender is available in three editions that address a wide range of features and user requirements.
All Basic Features plus:
- Intelligent Templates for intuitive and powerful design
- Read data from CSV Files, databases and Excel.
- Easily search and select records for printing
- Encode RFID Labels and smart cards
All Professional Features plus:
- Automatically print from any OS, system or device in response to file drops and SDK requests.
- Design using Intelligent TemplatesTM to reduce maintenance.
- Secure the printing environment with user and group roles.
- Monitor live print status and view detailed history of system usage.
Enterprise Automation Edition
All Automation Features plus:
- Print with an iOS or Android device.
- Integrate with SAP and Oracle.
- Take advantage of centralized system management, browser-hosted printing, centralized template storage with revision control, electronic signature support, full SDK control, smart card encoding and more.