- Scan, Print and Apply
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Direct Thermal
- 203 dpi
- Programmable, Windows Operating System
- Touch Screen
Monarch® Pathfinder® Ultra® Platinum 6039
When the task of marking down involves two or more separate machines, a data terminal, or scanner, and printer, it can be a time consuming and costly exercise. This is why Avery Dennison’s innovative Monarch® Pathfinder® Ultra® Platinum 6039TM is a time-saving and money-saving solution.
- • It’s three high-performance units in one: scanner, data collector and label printer
- • Prints branded & security labels, tags and receipts
- • Lightweight robust built-in laser barcode scanner
- • 802.11b/g RF network functionality, Bluetooth® and USB on-the-go connectivity with master/slave capability, Compact Flash & SD/MMC card slots
- • Lightweight lithium ion battery will last an eight hour shift*, hot-swappable, maintaining an active session during the battery change
- • Windows® CE ¼ VGA high definition touch-screen and 18-key interface
- • Robust: durable rubber moulded casing for multiple one meter drops
- *depends on the application
The Platinum is the only device in the market that combines scanning, data-processing, printing and applying labels in one highly ergonomic hand-held machine. It puts the efficiency of leading-edge technology and the convenience of multiple functionalities at your fingertips to improve productivity.
Using the Ultra® Platinum 6039TM for markdowns means that you and your employee can stay on the shop floor serving customers while re-pricing or re-ticketing. This saves time and keeps you in contact with customers without interruption. Moreover, scanning the barcode while printing out the new price tag reduces the risk of errors.
With the 6039TM, it’s easy to receive incoming goods, and re-direct the delivery accordingly. Through wireless data transmission, real-time inventory update is now possible.
The process of picking and packing in logistics and distribution centers can be simplified. Through terminal emulation, the 6039TM displays accurately stock location. Depending on the amount of information needed, with the simple squeeze of the trigger, a packing slip can be printed from the 6039TM.