Super Premium Resin Thermal Transfer Ribbons
• Offers outstanding print quality for normal and rotated bar codes
• Superior resistance to abrasion, steam, heat (150C on polyester, 300C on polymide), anda variety of chemicals including, but not limited to:
– Gasoline – Isopropyl Alcohol
– Mineral Spirits – Human Skin Oil
– Engine Oil – Antifreeze
– Bleach – Sulfuric Acid
• Reduced energy requirements extend printhead life
• Recognized by UL and CSA on various label stocks
• Designed for harsh environment labeling applications
– Textile and apparel applications
– Nursery and lumber applications
– Chemical drum labeling
– Medical and pharmaceutical labeling
– Outdoor applications
– Industrial applications
– Automotive applications
– Polyethylene and polypropylene films
– Polyester and polyimide films
• Film Thickness: 4.5 Microns
• Total Ribbon Thickness: 8 Microns
• Transmission Density: 1.0 MacBeth Scale
• Ink Melting Point: 110º C (230oF)
• Recommended Maximum Print Speed: 6 IPS
This diagram is representative of SP-330 used in super premium applications when printing on synthetic films. Performance ratings are based on a comparison of ribbons within the super premium resin category. Scale 1 to 5, 5 being the best.
To ensure optimal performance, please adhere to the following environmental conditions for use, shipping and storage.
ο For optimal print results, thermal transfer printing should occur in the temperature range of 5º C (41º F) to 35º C (95º F) at 45% to 85% relative humidity.
ο Recommended shipping conditions for up to one month duration are -5º C (23º F) to 45º C (113º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
ο To ensure the ribbon’s performance, our suggested storage conditions for up to one year duration are -5º C (23º F) to 40º C (104º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
Please Note: Exposing IIMAK Thermal Transfer Ribbons to direct sunlight or moisture will cause damage to the ribbons.