This all-purpose wax/resin provides a mix of excellent print quality and good durability on a range of papers and synthetics
All Purpose Wax/Resin Thermal Transfer Ribbons
Scratch. Smudge. Smooth. Rough. Paper. Synthetic. Outdoor. Matte. Glossy. Wax/Resin ribbons must do it all. That’s the idea behind IIMAK newest product. This all-purpose wax/resin provides a mix of excellent print quality and good durability on a range of papers and synthetics used in mid-range applications. PM308 data sheet
Key Selling Points:
- • No printer adjustment for most formats
• Sharp, crisp fine lines and edges, dark images
• Good scratch and smudge resistance
• Adaptable to matte, semi-gloss and glossy papers and synthetics –
phenomenal performance on synthetic papers like Kimdura
• Anti-static for RFID applications
• Clean Start built in printhead cleaner
- • Performs on a broad range of premium applications
• Prints on wide range of substrates including coated papers and smooth synthetic films.
• Excellent durability
• Stands up to rough handling, abrasion or moderate solvents
• Specially formulated backcoat protects the printhead
Coated paper (matte, semi gloss, high gloss), polypropylene, Polyolefin, Polyethylene, Polyester.
- • Film Thickness: 4.5 Microns
• Total Ribbon Thickness: 8.4 Microns
• Transmission Density: 2.6 MacBeth Scale
• Ink Melting Point: 65º C or 149º F
Please Note: Exposing IIMAK Thermal Transfer Ribbons to direct sunlight or moisture will cause damage to the ribbons.