Resin enhanced wax ribbon has outstanding durability for a general purpose ribbon. Reduced printhead energy requirements.
General purpose wax thermal transfer ribbons
• Resin enhanced wax ribbon
• Outstanding durability for a general purpose wax ribbon
• Excellent print quality for normal and rotated bar codes and small characters
• Reduced printhead energy requirements extend printhead life
• Prints well at high print speeds
– General purpose labeling
– Shipping, warehousing, and receiving labeling
– Shelf and bin labeling
– Shipping and address labels
– Retail tag and label applications
– Textile and apparel labeling
– Compliance labeling
– Coated paper tag and label stock
– Polyethylene films
– Polypropylene films
• Film Thickness: 4.5 Microns
• Total Ribbon Thickness: 7.5 Microns
• Transmission Density: 1.45 MacBeth Scale
• Ink Melting Point: 62º C or 144º F
• Recommended Maximum Print Speed: 12 IPS
This diagram is representative of High Mark used in general purpose applications when printing on coated tag and label stocks. Performance ratings are based on a comparison of ribbons within the general purpose wax category. Scale 1 to 5, 5 being the best.
To ensure optimal performance, please adhere to the following environmental conditions for use, shipping and storage.
o For optimal print results, thermal transfer printing should occur in thetemperature range of 5º C (41º F) to 35º C (95º F) at 45% to 85%relative humidity.
o Recommended shipping conditions for up to one month duration are -5ºC (23º F) to 45º C (113º F) at 20% to 85% relative humidity.
o To ensure the ribbon’s performance, our suggested storage conditionsfor up to one year duration are -5º C (23º F) to 40º C (104º F) at 20%to 85% relative humidity.
Please Note: Exposing IIMAK Thermal Transfer Ribbons to direct sunlight or moisture will cause damage to the ribbons.