- Direct Thermal or optional Thermal Transfer
- H-4212X- 203dpi, H-4310X- 300dpi
- 4212X-12ips, 4310X-10ips
- 4212X- 4.10 in. print width, 4310X- 4.16 in. print width
- Extended 2 year Warranty available
- • Direct-Thermal printing
- • Easy loading
- • Media Tear Bar
- • Three-inch Media Hub
• Fan-fold media handling (bottom and rear)
- • Die Cast Media Supply Hub
- • RFID Upgradeable
- • IntelliSEAQ™ Printhead
- • 8 FLASH Memory (MB)
- • 16 DRAM Memory (MB)
- • Serial RS-232/422 Interface
- • IEEE 1284 Compliant Parallel Interface
- • USB (device) Interface, Version 2.0
- • USB Host Ports (2) (internal remote) (“X” models)
- • SDIO Interface (internal remote) (“X” models)
- • Ethernet LAN
- • Graphics Display with back light (240X320) (“X” models)
- • Graphics Display with back light (128X64) (standard models)
- • On-demand and batch mode printing
- • EFIGS (English, French, Italian, German and Spanish) LCD languages
- • Scalable font engine with two font typefaces.
- • Time and Date battery back up
- • Host Computer accessible RAM and Flash memory for object temporary storage
- • Fault handling with reprint or void selection
- • Internal test labels for printhead verification, and print quality validation
- • Internal Configuration Label
- • Text, bar code, graphic, and image printing capabilities
• Factory default configuration restorable
- • Resident multiple setup store and restore capability
- • Time stamp at print capability
- • Label retract control after print
- • Ribbon low detection and warning
- • Power-up diagnostics
• Resident option hardware diagnostics
- • Diagnostic display and modes
- • Media counters
- • Front panel security
- • Input line mode (ASCII text input) capability
- • Option hardware auto detection
- • Scalable font, dynamic font attributes, bold and italics
- • Downloadable firmware upgrade
A printing method that uses ribbon to produce exceptional image clarity, as compared to most direct thermal media types. The 4 section split-hub design allows for lower torque on narrow ribbons. This option can be used with either ‘coated side in’ ribbons or ‘coated side out’ ribbons.
40mm Media Hub
A rotating media hub that will accommodate 40mm media cores.
Standard Peel & Present
A simple “plate” style design that automatically separates most printed labels from the backing material and allows subsequent printing to occur only after the removal of a previously printed label. Minimum label length is 1.5 inches (38 mm).
Heavy Duty Peel & Present
(4″ models only)
An internally “overdriven” design that auto-matically separates printed labels from the backing material and allows subsequent printing to occur only after the removal of a previously printed label. Minimum label length is 1.5 inches (38 mm).
Plug and Play. Attach the option and it is auto detected during power up. The cutter is a rotary type mechanism capable of cutting media from .0025″ to .0100″ (.0635mm – .254mm) thick, and the cutter life is designed to exceed 500,000 cuts.
Self-Powered Internal Rewind
(“X” models only)
A heavy-duty 8″ label rewind option using a dedicated DC motor to tightly rewind a full 8″ roll of labels and backing onto a 3″ diameter core.
(standard models only)
A heavy-duty label rewind option to tightly rewind a 5.5″ roll of labels and backing onto a 3″ diameter core.
An output control device that allows subsequent printing to occur only after the removal of a previously printed label.
Barcode Linear Scanner
Factory installed. This new design provides 100% check on every barcode label. If unreadable it will automatically void the labels containing failed bar codes. Supports picket style bar codes.
A MCL-enabled Datamax printer becomes an intelligent printer with the ability to accept input from devices such as scanners, scales, keyboards, or other peripherals. The printer-resident MCL application can then process received data and performs any number of resulting functions.
Factory installed antenna and wiring, for use with future RFID module purchase.
RFID-Ready Upgrade Kit
UHF RFID Upgrade Kit for use with RFID Ready printers. The kit contains a multi-protocol; EPCglobal and Gen2 compatible, w/power RFID module.
The RFID option demonstrates the flexibility and protection against obsolescence provided by the modular design of Datamax H-Class printers. Based on “from the ground up” design, the RFID antenna is located inside the paper path to give a more precise read.
An expandable international language font to support broader printing needs.
> CG-Times (western European) Scalable font
> Kanji Gothic B Scalable font
> Simplified Chinese GB Scalable font
> Korean Hangul font
XML parsing to accommodate ERP and RFID label requirements from companies including SAP and Oracle.
Large Display Upgrade
(standard models only)
Upgrades the standard short model display to the larger 320×240 display that is standard on tall models.
SDIO/USB Host Interface Upgrade
(standard models only)
Upgrades the standard short model with SDIO/USB Host interface that is standard on tall models.