- Easy Loading
- Rugged Construction
- Wrap around media window
- Safe from spills
- Lowered ribbon costs
- Large media roll
- Internal fan fold stack
- Direct thermal, Thermal transfer
- • Easy Loading – The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading.
- • Rugged Construction – Double wall construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity.
- • Wrap around media window – Allows operator to visually verify the media level without interrupting the printing operation.
- • Safe from spills –The sealed user interface panel is sealed to prevent liquids and debris from damaging the sensitive user controls.
- • Lowered Ribbon Costs – Larger one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
- • Large Media Roll – Reduce interruptions and increase up time with larger media capacity on the Professional + model.
- • Internal Fan Fold Stack – Protects media from the environment and eliminates curl
The E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Datamax-O’Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
The E-Class Mark III is easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III’s larger media and ribbon roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other printers have failed.
- • Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- • Available in four distinct models: Basic, Advanced, Professional, Professional+
- • 4.25” (108 mm) @ 203dpi (8 dots/mm); 4.16”(106 mm) @ 300dpi (12 dots/mm) maximum print width
- • 6 ips [152 mm/s] maximum print speed
- • 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- • Basic: Serial RS232, USB 2.0
- • Advanced: Serial RS232, USB 2.0, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
- • Professional and Professional+: Serial RS232, USB 2.0, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, USB Host, 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN (optional), Bluetooth v2.0 (optional)