- Small size fits on any desktop and opens work space.
- Two colors either grey or white to blend with any application.
- Advanced print mechanism prints on the most difficult materials.
- Serial, Parallel, USB, LAN and Wi-Fi
- Adjustable printhead for a wide variety of media widths
- Adjustable media sensor detects indexing marks on oddly shaped materials.
- Field installable options can be added easily anywhere in very little time.
- Label peeler with sensors automates label dispensing for easy application
The E-Class Mark II is a small, cost effective thermal printer designed for businesses of all sizes that need a reliable label or tag printing solution for their mission critical operations. The E-Class’ flexible design allows it to fit in a wide variety of applications that require dependability, cost effectiveness, versatility and a small footprint without sacrificing print quality.
Whether the E-Class is printing uniquely-shaped jewelry tags for a retail store or high resolution durable serial labels for a manufacturing environment, the E-Class delivers what is normally expected from higher-end machines.
The E-Class has a proven track record of reliability and cost effectiveness for businesses around the world.
•Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
•Cool gray or warm white outer case colors
•4.25” [108mm] maximum print width
•5 ips [127 mm/s] maximum print speed
•203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
•Serial, parallel, USB, LAN (optional), wireless 802.11b/g (optional)